- 1982 Envisioned and created a residential property management company emphasizing professional dealings with both owners and tenants
- past President of the Denver Chapter, National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- past Board member/Treasurer of NARPM
- holds all three of the professional designations from NARPM: Residential Management Professional (RMP), Master Property Manager (MPM), and Meer & Company, Inc. Is one of only six firms in Colorado that holds the Certified Residential Management Company designation
Peter Meer » RMP®, MPM®
William R. Martin » RMP®, MPMC®
- Bill Martin is one of the first one hundred members of the National Association of Real Estate Consultants and is a candidate for the Master Property Manager® designation with the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Bill has continued to serve of the National Professional Development Committee of NARPM® and is the immediate Past President of the Denver Chapter of NARPM® The mission of NARPM® is a passion for continuing education to insure adherence to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics in the business.
- In real estate today in most cases it is the property manager who has the longest agency relationship with the client and the role of the property manager has changed significantly. At the heart of our business model is the client / agent relationship and the understandings of mutual expectations. We need to earn your trust before we earn your business.